So......what can YOU do to help us? Below are some suggestions:
- Prayer - Pray for our staff, our Board of Directors and especially our Residents
- Volunteer - We always need help with projects around the Harvest House. Yard work and landscaping, painting, house and equipment repairs are always in need. We are a perfect project for your youth and/or adult group! You may call us at (660) 537-4278.
- Contributions - Harvest House gets its primary support funds from the United Way, local businesses, organizations, churches and individuals. In light of the poor economy and recent natural disasters, funds are very tight. Any financial contributions will be put to good use! You may call us at (660) 537-4278, donate with your credit or debit card using the DONATE button below, or mail your contributions to: Harvest House, PO Box 223, Boonville MO 65233. A tax-deductable receipt will be returned.
- Sign up for iGive - It's easy! When you shop, a portion of the money spent will be automatically donated to Harvest House. Sign up today by clicking on the iGive logo below.
- Endowment Fund - Donate to the Harvest House Endowment Fund through the Boonville Community Foundation. Details coming soon!
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me."